If you're employed by an institution that is an RMA institutional member, apply
for our associate membership…
An associate membership provides countless opportunities and exposure to the industry's key decision makers and managers. RMA's local and national events keep you up to date on industry trends and issues while allowing you to meet new people and swap successes with peers.
The Benefits of an Associate Membership
Associate members receive the following benefits:
- RMA Xchange - An exclusive online community where RMA members can engage in real-time discussions and share information with other members.
- Preferred pricing for associate members - The best discounts on all RMA events, training, products, and services.
- The RMA Journal®
- Hard copy subscription - RMA's award-winning publication written by risk professionals for risk professionals, published ten times a year and mailed right to your door.
- Digital version - Enjoy online access to the Journal.
- Downloadable articles - Access easy-to-download Journal articles from the archives.
- The RMA Journal On the Go - Our mobile app brings you Journal content wherever you are in a format that's customizable and easy to read on your smart phone or tablet.
- Free downloads of RMA's Enterprise Risk Management Workbook Series including:
- Risk Appetite Workbook.
- Scenario Analysis & Stress Testing Workbook for Community Banks.
- Governance & Policies Workbook.
- Free downloads of Study Packs - Highly focused compilations addressing critical issues in credit risk, operational risk, and market risk.
- Free recorded Web seminars on a variety of topics.
- RMA's Professional Member Directory - Proprietary listings of RMA Professional Members who provide services such as accounting, legal, and real estate.
- Surveys and Studies - RMA undertakes several timely and thought leading studies and surveys, such as the Risk Appetite Survey.
- Regulatory Update - Periodic e-newsletter offering the latest regulatory updates.
- Access to local chapter network meetings and events.
- Career development/leadership and networking opportunities.
To be eligible for associate membership, you must be employed by an institution who is an institutional member of RMA.
RMA membership is cost effective. At only $75, it is one of the lowest-cost financial association memberships. (Some local chapters also charge a fee for chapter membership which is not included in this fee.) Dues are not transferable or refundable. Dues are prorated based on the month you join; see
this chart for exact amounts.
Apply today - here's how:
Complete the online application process
(Just a reminder, in order to qualify for associate membership, your employer must be an RMA institutional member. If you’d like to check first to see if your employer is a member, please email us at
application (PDF) with your credit card number to
Fax your application (PDF)
with your credit card number to RMA at 215-446-4100.
Send your application (PDF)
with your check or credit card information to:
RMA Member Services
1801 Market Street, Suite 300
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Contact Membership Department
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Phone: 800-677-7621, press 1