In the past, managing the credit portfolio was considered good risk management. But in today's broader, more complex environment, best-practice institutions understand that they need to measure and manage risk across the entire enterprise. We recognize that managing credit risk is essential to enterprise-wide risk management, so we offer products and services to institutions and individuals involved in retail, commercial, and corporate credit risk. RMA is the premier provider of commercial credit education and information.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Forum: May 11-12, 2017, Denver, CO
- Loan Operations Management Forum: May 11-12, 2017, Denver, CO
- Commercial Real Estate Lending Forum: June 15-16, 2017, Chicago, IL
- Health Care Lending Forum: June 15-16, 2017, Chicago, IL
- Loan Review Department Managers Forum: June 15-16, 2017, Chicago, IL
Recorded Web Seminars
- Make the most efficient use of your training dollars by registering for
RMA Web Seminars On Demand. Unlike traditional, classroom training courses, our Web seminars are informational learning opportunities viewed via a Web browser at your convenience. So you can gather as many people around a computer as you would like and pay one affordable price.
Your Source for the Latest Regulatory Updates
With a finger on the pulse of the financial services industry, RMA acts as a liaison between institutions and bank regulatory agencies to bring you the latest updates, meeting often with industry regulators to discuss issues of mutual concern. Of particular interest for members only is the
Log in to access the Bulletin.
Comments or questions relating to Credit Risk within RMA may be addressed to
Bill Loftus, Director, Credit Risk or
Lynne Suher, Senior Associate Director, Credit Risk or
Mike Aquaro, Associate Director, Credit Risk