The RMA/Wharton Advanced Risk Management Program
Tap into your potential.
Now more than ever before, organizations are cultivating the potential of their people in order to achieve greater effectiveness, leadership, and enterprise success. These organizations understand the positive implications of making a commitment to supporting valuable world-class, high-impact education and that making vital contributions to the organization is a proven formula for short- and long-term success.
Program Focus on Enterprise Risk Management
In this unique and intensive program, you will gain an exceptional educational experience and will learn:
- Risk management as a strategic competitive strength.
- An integrated approach to risk management.
- Fostering a culture and climate that openly communicates risk.
- A framework for rapidly responding to known risks and unraveling the complexities of the unknown.
- The known and quantifiable risks of credit, market, and operational risk.
- The unknowable and difficult to measure risks, including business, strategic, and reputation.
Your instructors will be Wharton faculty and guest speakers, senior level business practitioners who are considered industry thought leaders by their peers.
- You will attend two seven-day sessions of classroom time bridged by reading and participation in a virtual classroom. The schedule allows for comprehensive coverage while minimizing time away from work and home.
- The first session will take place from May 4 to May 10, 2014, and will continue from June 15 to June 21, 2014.
- Class size will be limited to ensure a quality learning experience.
- Both sessions will be presented at the Aresty Institute for Executive Education, the University of Pennsylvania's state-of-the-art executive education facility in Philadelphia.
- The Program embraces the concept that highly motivated individuals working together respond better to challenges.
- This highly interactive program addresses real-world challenges, reflective of today's economic issues, enabling you to return to the office with tangible actions and results.
- The Program was designed by senior members of Wharton's prestigious faculty, the Wharton Financial Institutions Center, and experienced risk practitioners chosen by RMA.
The need for sound risk management has never been more essential than in today's financial climate. Ensure that you and your executives possess the leadership necessary to effectively manage your institution's potential for risk. Please visit The Wharton website to learn more about the program and to register today.
For more information about the program, contact Mark Zmiewski, RMA Director of Enterprise Risk and Product Management at 215-446-4085.