If you're employed by an organization not eligible to be an institutional member,
but provide services to financial institutions such as an accountants, attorneys, etc., apply for our professional membership...
Becoming a professional member can help you better understand the industry and stay current on the issues important to your clients by attending RMA events and local chapter meetings. RMA offers continuing education through its many resources and training courses, many approved for NASBA CPE credit.
The Benefits of a Professional Membership
Professional members receive the following benefits:
- RMA Xchange - An exclusive online community where RMA members can engage in real-time discussions and share information with other members.
- Preferred pricing for professional members - The best discounts on RMA events, training, products, and services.
- The RMA Journal®
- Hard copy subscription - RMA's award-winning publication written by risk professionals for risk professionals, published ten times a year and mailed right to your door.
- Digital version - Enjoy online access to the Journal.
- Downloadable articles - Access easy-to-download Journal articles from the archives.
- The RMA Journal On the Go - Our mobile app brings you Journal content wherever you are in a format that's customizable and easy to read on your smart phone or tablet.
- Free downloads of Study Packs - Highly focused compilations addressing critical issues in credit risk, operational risk, and market risk.
- Free recorded Web seminars on a variety of topics.
- RMA's Professional Member Directory - Opportunity to be listed in our directory reaching over 18,000 associate members who can search for services like yours.
- Surveys and Studies - RMA undertakes several timely and thought leading studies and surveys, such as the Risk Appetite Survey.
- Regulatory Update - Periodic e-newsletter offering the latest regulatory updates.
- Access to local chapter network meetings and events.
- Career development/leadership and networking opportunities.
Professional members are employed by organizations and entities not eligible
to be institutional members, but provide services to financial institutions
such as a accountants, attorneys, insurance agency professionals, credit/risk
department professionals and similar consultants. Professional members may participate
in RMA activities appropriate to their interest and expertise.
RMA membership is cost effective: only $295 per individual each year. (Most local chapters also charge a fee for chapter membership which is not included in this fee.) Dues are not transferable or refundable. Dues are prorated based on the month you join; see
this chart for exact amounts.
Web Access to Member Information
Professional members may access only the contact information of other professional members via the RMA website.
This policy was developed after careful consideration regarding the privacy wishes of our members. RMA Associate members have repeatedly requested that their contact information remain private from other segments of our membership. Of course, RMA never rents or sells our membership list to any outside organization
We understand the desire of all members to take advantage of their membership in RMA for networking purposes. Chapter meetings are an effective way to network with other RMA members in your community.
Professional members' contact information will be available to Associate members through RMA's Professional Member Directory. This ensures that an RMA Associate member shopping for a product or service offered by your firm has the necessary information to reach you.
We hope you understand our need to respect the privacy wishes of our Associate members.
Apply today - here's how:
Complete the online application process.
application (PDF) with your credit card number to
application (PDF) with your credit card number to RMA at 215-446-4100. Please call RMA 24 hours after faxing to confirm.
application (PDF) with your check or credit card information to:
RMA Member Services
1801 Market Street, Suite 300
Philadelphia, PA 19103
All applications submitted will be reviewed by RMA’s membership committee to ensure eligibility. Please anticipate a one week turnaround period from the date of your submission for the committee to complete the decision making process.
Contact Membership Department
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Phone: 800-677-7621, press 1