RMA Credit Risk Management
In the past, managing the credit portfolio was considered good risk management. But in today's broader, more complex environment, best-practice institutions understand that they need to measure and manage risk across the entire enterprise. We recognize that managing credit risk is essential to enterprise-wide risk management, so we offer products and services to institutions and individuals involved in retail, commercial, and corporate credit risk. RMA is the premier provider of commercial credit education and information.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Forum - November 9-10, 2015, Cambridge, MA
- Commercial Real Estate Lending Forum - November 9-10, 2015, Cambridge, MA
- Loan Review Department Managers Forum - November 9-10, 2015, Cambridge, MA
- Loan Operations Management Forum - November 17-18, 2015, Charlotte, NC
Recorded Web Seminars
- Make the most efficient use of your training dollars by registering for RMA Web Seminars On Demand. Unlike traditional, classroom training courses, our Web seminars are informational learning opportunities viewed via a Web browser at your convenience. So you can gather as many people around a computer as you would like and pay one affordable price.
With the state of the economy and unemployment rates at unprecedented highs, concerns about your job and your future are likely running just as high. The Risk Management Association (RMA) can help you regain your confidence and strengthen your professional skills so that you can differentiate yourself as a quality performer in this time of unpredictability.
Your Source for the Latest Regulatory Updates
With a finger on the pulse of the financial services industry, RMA acts as a liaison between institutions and bank regulatory agencies to bring you the latest updates, meeting often with industry regulators to discuss issues of mutual concern. Of particular interest for members only is the Regulatory Insider. Log in to access the Insider.
Comments or questions relating to Credit Risk within RMA may be addressed to Bill Loftus, Director, Credit Risk or Lynne Suher, Associate Director, Credit Risk or Mike Aquaro, Associate Director, Credit Risk