Brought to you by The Risk Management Association (RMA) and Automated Financial Systems, Inc. (AFS), eRAS is a Web-based benchmarking product designed specifically for the needs of community banks, primarily with assets of less than $3.5 billion.
Information currently available in the market for portfolio comparisons is scarce. And even when it is available, it is not granular enough and is often difficult to access and use.
eRAS allows you to allocate your scarce time to making decisions rather than spending unnecessary time compiling the information. Using eRAS you will be able to compare your commercial credit portfolio mix and risk profile to a composite, at a level of detail and quality not previously available in the market.
eRAS Helps You:
- Gauge your bank commercial credit performance.
- Identify the areas needing improvement.
- Set loan loss reserve levels.
- Answer the board’s tough questions.
Questions eRAS Answers for You:
- How do we measure up to our competitors?
- Can I feel good about our performance?
- How can I better use the few resources that I have to analyze data rather than gather it?
- Where should I focus my attention?
- How can I respond intelligently to the tough questions my board of directors is asking me?
Who Among Your Stakeholders Will Find the Data Useful?
- Bank regulators
- Board of directors
- Executive management
- Chief financial officer
- Loan review
- Line of business
- Risk management
Detailed Performance Metrics Received from eRAS:
- Risk-rating distributions
- Weighed average risk rating
- Delinquency information
- Nonaccrual levels
- Charge-off experience
- Collateral concentrations
- Industry concentrations
Typical Reports You Will Receive:
- Profile of the national community bank lending market.
- State and regional reports.
- Industry reports.
- Collateral reports.
- Commercial real estate collateral reports.
- Residential real estate collateral reports. And more....
How do I sign up?
Click here to download the brochure to order by mail or fax. You can also order by phone by contacting Customer Care at 800-677-7621 or by email at email@example.com.
Once you subscribe to the service you will receive a user name and password that will enable you to gain access to the eRAS website where the benchmarking reports will be found.
Why do I Need eRAS?
- Quarterly reports: Available in time for allowance setting and other regularly scheduled events like board meetings.
- Trends: The ability to see multiple quarters of performance data.
- Standardized reporting terminology.
- Consistent presentation.
- Reliable data.
For more information, please contact the regional manager in your area.
Ned Miltko, Director firstname.lastname@example.org.