Back to Understanding the Boundaries between Credit Risk and Operational Risk
Learn where the boundaries are segmented and where they aren’t
Try before you buy.
Listen to a two minute sample of the seminar.
Take any given credit-related crisis and it becomes easy to point fingers at the perceived source of the event. Was it based on credit policy or the implementation of credit practices? The reality is that risk is never neatly segmented; it always contains elements of various types of risk. In order to maintain a sound operating environment, you must understand and manage the boundaries between risk types.
Who will benefit?
Any credit risk practitioner who needs to learn more about operational risk and the interplay between the two disciplines should take this course.
- Discover notorious areas for boundary risks.
- Learn about credit risks that are disguised as operational risks and vice versa.
- Assess risk across boundaries (particularly when Basel does not see things that way).
- Learn practical strategies for questions to ask and areas to monitor.
You will gain more from this Recorded Web seminar if you are familiar with the Basic Basel II operational risk documents available at www.bis.org
Our Web seminars provide the following benefits:
- Cost-efficient and convenient — There’s no travel time, travel expenses, or time out of the office.
- Available 24/7 to suit your schedule
- Risk-free — You can go back and listen as often as you like within 30 days from the date of your first log-in.
- Safe and secure — Only those enrolled with the user ID and password can access the course.
- All you need is an Internet connection
- Abobe Flash version 9 or higher.
- Recommeded screen size, 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Internet connection (high-speed broadband connection recommended).
- Speakers or a headset.
- Port 80 must be open both incoming and outgoing.