RMA is a member-driven organization serving risk professionals at financial institutions through education, products, and community for over 100 years! We have the deepest roots in the profession and the largest offering of risk-focused resources for the financial services industry. We envision a world where our members’ ability to assess and manage risk enables a strong and sustainable global economy.
Come join our collaborative team as an Associate Product Manager where you will utilize your strong attention to detail and disciplined approach to focus on specialized support in executing the vision of our products as well as support the day-to-day operations in ensuring product portfolio success.
We are seeking someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong emphasis in Finance or Business.
- 3+ years of work experience in a product management support role with preference in financial institution risk management.
- As an excellent communicator you will be service oriented and desire to provide superior support for the team, our customers and the product.
What you will be doing:
- Provide overall support to the Product Manager in execution of the product roadmap inclusive of building documentation and developing presentations to generate buy in from stakeholders.
- Using your superior drive for customer satisfaction you will ensure high-quality prospect and client end-to-end experience supporting the sale, implementation and adoption, maintenance, and retention of the product.
- Manage the day-to-day activities required to grow our product portfolio including onboarding new users, providing technical support, and developing relationships.
- With your strong attention to detail, you will be superior at handling customer invoicing, developing support materials and organize/documenting procedures.
We are seeking candidates in the Philadelphia, PA area but are open to other locations on the East Coast. As a hybrid remote policy, we value employees coming together in the office for meaningful collaboration and work 10-20% of the time.
Why Should You Apply:
You should apply if you thrive in a collaborative environment where you can delve into the details of account management and find success in supporting the overall diverse needs of our customers. Join us to enjoy a high value suite of benefits including unlimited PTO, alternating Mental Health Friday’s off and premium CALM subscription. Join the team that is helping to advance our world!
RMA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We expect all Employees and contractors to maintain our inclusive culture, free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect. If you require an accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please contact our recruiting team at email@example.com.