The Associate Relationship Manager helps to strengthen the member experience and relationship by providing support to the Relationship Manager and their assigned accounts in the areas of sales support through account management & maintenance, business development & outreach.
- Working closely with the Relationship Manager to develop sales strategies for core RMA products and offerings such as PD, Peer-Sharing, Business Solutions, and Membership.
- Execute sales campaigns and promotions for accounts on various products; record, track and analyze results. Provide report on findings and recommendations for future promotions.
- Assist in the coordination of roundtables, council work & workstreams as needed, including identifying participants, developing agendas, scheduling meetings, and helping to facilitate and document follow-up items.
- Help with the development and facilitation of surveys to membership as required.
- Participates in the business development process by creating sales proposals for new opportunities, managing the negotiation of dates/contract terms that are not supported by product owners, tracking all contracts and deliverables to ensure proper close of the contract.
- Identifies and connects with 3rd and 4th level bank leadership within the organizational structure of key accounts on a regular cadence to maintain and develop strong relationships. Updates and maintains account contacts within SalesForce to keep data current within the system amidst constant organizational changes within accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Achievement Focus (25%) – Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence, and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence, recognizes and acts on opportunities, takes calculated risks to accomplish goals
Oral and Written Communication (25%) – Communicates well (written and verbal), delivers presentations, has good listening skills, keeps others adequately informed, selects, and uses appropriate communication methods
Dependability/Sense of Urgency (25%) – Meets deadlines, works independently, accountable, establishes appropriate priority, gets the job done in a timely manner, maintains focus.
Managing Multiple Priorities (25%) – Manages multiple commitments. Responds to changing demands and priorities. Allocates and utilizes time efficiently. Identifies potential conflicts that impact commitments. Completes work according to identified priorities.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field with 3+ years of account management or project management experience required.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to build relationships at all levels within an organization.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills as well as deadline driven.
Empowerment & Accountability is a core cultural value at RMA and you will see that reflected in our programs and policies such as unlimited time off and flexible work arrangements. In addition, we offer a competitive total compensation package and an excellent health and welfare benefits package.
At RMA we celebrate and value diversity and inclusion, so team members feel comfortable bringing their whole self to work. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Interested? Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.