This position champions the DE&I talent strategies & program efforts at RMA overseeing the execution and delivery of diversity, equity and inclusion programs and initiatives both internally and externally and is the resident expert bringing insight into DE&I best practices.
Talent Acquisition – DE&I Focus
- Develop, plan, and execute programs and work streams to increase representation across the organization, with a focus on collaborating with key stakeholders in the organization.
- Partner with and build an external network of DEI resources to produce solutions that deliver prospective diversity applicants through the recruiting funnel.
- Lead in the development of recruiting program materials to use for advancing DE&I awareness, learning and action planning. Creating a exceptional candidate experience and understanding of RMA’s culture.
- Plan and manage diversity outreach and recruitment events, councils, conferences, and other initiatives that support diversity & inclusion.
- Identify and support specific hiring trends and strategies to ensure equity in our hiring process, developing key metrics and reporting cadences to share insights for executive leadership and ensure recommended projects and programs align to company Diversity Equity & Inclusion priorities.
DEI Program Management
- Overall responsibility for implementation of DEI strategies aimed at achieving RMA’s 3-year goal of Level 4: Inclusive Culture. This includes leading the DE&I internal working group meetings and assisting the Director of People & Culture with executing relevant strategies against the formulated blueprint.
- Builds solid relationships to develop a deep understanding of the business and to increase awareness and understanding of DE&I as a critical business imperative.
- Serve as a DE&I subject matter expert by giving perspective, insights and knowledge in a consultative manner to partners across RMA.
- Provides DE&I related content, both internally and for member facing publications.
- Partners with external RMA membership groups to facilitate DE&I peer sharing and strategies for the financial services industry.
- Reviews all internal processes and procedures to ensure equity and inclusivity with all RMA stakeholders.
- Develops the overall learning strategies for the organization, develops yearly plan for leaders and employees and ensures timely implementation and facilitates as needed.
- Effectively use data to propose solutions, developing key performance indicators and insights. Prepare executive level reporting on program status and develop reporting cadence.
- Ensure RMA is a leader on developing DE&I issues.
Results Driven (20%) – Defines appropriate goals, works toward achieving goals, articulates visions and steps for achievement.
Job Knowledge (20%) – Understands facets of job, aware of duties and responsibilities, keeps job knowledge current.
Oral and Written Communication (15%) – Communicates well (written and verbal), delivers presentations, has good listening skills, keeps others adequately informed, selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Interpersonal Skills (15%)– Builds strong relationships, is flexible/adaptable, works well with others, solicits feedback.
Dependability/Sense of Urgency (15%) – Meets deadlines, works independently, accountable, establishes appropriate priority, gets the job done in a timely manner, maintains focus.
Project Management (15%) – Monitors status of projects, thoroughly deals with project details, holds project owners accountable, delivers clear, accurate depiction of status.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with three + years of related program management experience in recruitment and diversity and inclusion.
- Knowledge of inclusive recruitment, sourcing, and/or passive outreach.
- Solid understanding and passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion including clear demonstration of applying an equity lens to day-to-day work.
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to measure progress, inform and influence decision making.
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams and driving a program/project against critical metrics through to completion.
- Strong computer and analytical skills including advanced proficiency in Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Ability to work independently, highly organized, detail oriented and handle a variety of tasks.
Empowerment & Accountability is a core cultural value at RMA and you will see that reflected in our programs and policies such as unlimited time off and flexible work arrangements. In addition, we offer a competitive total compensation package and an excellent health and welfare benefits package.
At RMA we celebrate and value diversity and inclusion, so team members feel comfortable bringing their whole self to work. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Interested? Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.