RMA is a member-driven organization serving risk professionals at financial institutions through education, products, and community for over 100 years! We have the deepest roots in the profession and the largest offering of risk-focused resources for the financial services industry. We envision a world where our members’ ability to assess and manage risk enables a strong and sustainable global economy.
Come join our fast-paced and growing team as a Product Manager where you will be responsible for the vision, execution, and success of one or more of RMA’s product offerings. As the product owner you will define and execute the product roadmap, working with our members and other stakeholders to make improvements based on market research, competitive analysis, the needs of RMA’s Membership, and the company’s overall strategy. Bring your analytical and technical savvy skills to RMA where with your big-picture vision and personal drive you can make that vision a reality.
We are seeking someone with:
- BA or BS degree, MBA preferred with experience in financial services.
- 7 years or more of proven product management experience in software, information, or related products.
- Banking experience preferred with knowledge of commercial credit risk management.
- Strong drive and passion for the role with a curious mind.
What you will be doing:
- Create and articulate the product vision and strategy roadmap for the products you own, ensuring they align to the strategic priorities of RMA.
- You will use your strong analytical skills to evaluate product performance, understand competitive trends and drive buy-build-partner analysis.
- Gather and prioritize customer feedback, work with vendors to incorporate needs and manage the initial product launch and future releases ensuring success and resolution of any product use challenges.
- You will work to drive your product portfolio’s growth. This includes product engagement, commercial performance and planning the product’s future lifecycle.
We are seeking candidates in the Philadelphia, PA area but are open to other locations on the East Coast. As a hybrid remote policy, we value employees coming together in the office for meaningful collaboration and work 10-20% of the time.
Why Should You Apply:
You should apply if you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are empowered and accountable to succeed and enjoy working in an organization with diverse thought and insights. Join us to enjoy a high value suite of benefits including unlimited PTO, alternating Mental Health Friday’s off and premium CALM subscription. Join the team that is helping to advance our world!
RMA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We expect all Employees and contractors to maintain our inclusive culture, free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect. If you require an accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please contact our recruiting team at email@example.com.