RMA is a member-driven organization serving risk professionals at financial institutions through education, products, and community for over 100 years! We have the deepest roots in the profession and the largest offering of risk-focused resources for the financial services industry. We envision a world where our members’ ability to assess and manage risk enables a strong and sustainable global economy.
Come join our fast-paced environment where you will help lead and control multiple complex risk management projects that are transformative as our Risk Program Manager. With your strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on well thought out results, you will deliver positive outcomes for our consortium members and the broader RMA membership.
We are seeking someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry ideally in risk management and governance. An MBA is preferred.
- You will be a proactive, critical thinker with a drive to get things done – this means you are excellent at project management and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Use your strong communication skills to demonstrate your proven ability to build relationships at all levels in an organization.
What you will be doing:
- You will participate in our monthly Climate Consortium where you will develop agendas, record meeting outcomes and conduct follow-up research on key topics to help drive future agendas.
- You will facilitate climate working groups, documenting follow-ups and outcomes and ensuring deliverables of the working group are met.
- You will help drive creation of standards, surveys, tools, industry papers, roundtables etc. and work with key stakeholders on thought leadership.
We are seeking candidates in the Philadelphia, PA area but are open to other locations on the East Coast. As a hybrid remote policy, we value employees coming together in the office for meaningful collaboration and work 10-20% of the time.
Why Should You Apply:
You should apply if you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can help develop new ideas and move forward key projects and deliverables surrounded by diverse thought and insights. Join us to enjoy a high value suite of benefits including unlimited PTO, alternating Mental Health Friday’s off and premium CALM subscription. Join the team that is helping to advance our world!
RMA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We expect all Employees and contractors to maintain our inclusive culture, free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect. If you require an accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please contact our recruiting team at email@example.com.