Remote, Contract Position, Excellent "Secondary" Income, Affiliation with Industry Associations
Are you a seasoned bank professional looking to share your expertise by teaching virtual courses from the comfort of your home or office? Join RMA’s talented group of part-time contract instructors to earn extra money, network with our members, and share your wisdom!
The Risk Management Association was founded to promote sound risk management principles within the financial services industry. For over 100 years, we’ve been building a rich community of risk management practitioners, ranging from early career to seasoned industry leaders, who are dedicated to elevating the profession through peer sharing, thought leadership, and professional development. Our long-standing history of being a credible and unifying voice keeps RMA among the most trusted resources in the industry.
We’re looking to add a number of dynamic contract virtual instructors to our professional development team. Our contract instructor applicants should ideally:
- Be actively working as a banker or lender, with 20+ years of experience in the industry
- Have experience delivering training in-person and in a virtual format
- Have a strong, energetic teaching presence
- Value and promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive learning environment
- Be comfortable with virtual technology (virtual platforms, audio/video equipment, etc.)
- Have relatively new equipment, like a laptop, webcam, operating system, speakers, etc.
- Have a suitable/private physical space to deliver with reliable internet connection
- Be committed to a long-term relationship with RMA
- Be willing to invest time to learn our content and offerings
Your home or office! While we are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, RMA hosts learners from all over the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
How To Apply
Please submit your instructor application at https://www.rmahq.org/pd-instructor-form
RMA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.