RMA is seeking a Web Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. With a new brand and a new web Content Management System (Umbraco), RMA is looking for a creative and collaborative marketer with web management experience and an eye for innovation to enhance our CX and UX on rmahq.org and other digital projects. This position will work broadly across Marketing and the organization and will report to the Creative and Membership Experience Director.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to own the web and mobile marketing experience and develop their marketing skills as part of a collaborative team with lots of ambition and openness to new ideas. It is a job that will require creativity in change management and the art of persuasion. In addition, RMA is a progressive employer, offering unlimited time off and mental health days every other Friday. This job may work remotely or in the office (Center City Philadelphia).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own strategy for and management of rmahq.org, including web and mobile strategy; create a plan to assess the site’s strengths and weaknesses and plans to continue to mature it.
- Analyze web performance on a real-time basis using Google Analytics or other data platforms as proposed and report findings to others in Marketing and the company.
- Work across marketing platforms to create a path for thoughtful CX and UX.
- Manage experience driven content and design additions and edits to rmahq.org, larger web projects, and the relationship with web design and development firms.
- Work closely with the Brand & Content Director, the Director of Product Marketing & Campaign Strategy, and the Director of Events & Sponsorship to create optimal web experiences for their offerings.
- Work with Creative Director to source best-in-class web content.
- Constantly monitor trends in Web Content Management systems, CX, UX and report to Creative Director and Chief Marketing Officer, helping steer future martech decisions.
- Working with Content Director, establish an SEO program at RMA, including sourcing keyword hotlists through vendors or other staff.
- Work with Marketing team overall to assess, upgrade, and create processes as needed. Constantly look for bottlenecks to eliminate and ways to improve efficiency.
- Troubleshoot website issues, working closely with outside vendors, hosts, and IT.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years in digital marketing role
- Direct experience managing corporate websites
- Understanding of core UX/UI design principles and best practices
- Basic knowledge of codebases to effectively communicate designs and problem solve with engineers
- Experience with usability studies, user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, and prototyping for website and mobile application
- Experience with CMS platforms required, Umbraco or other open-source CMS experience preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager required
- Ability to analyze data and provide actionable insights
- Solution-oriented, results-driven attitude; hard worker and quick learner
- Independent work but collaborative team player
- Change agent
RMA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.