Registrants will have access to the virtual event site starting on Wednesday, May 11 by 3:00 pm EST to begin signing up for individual sessions and saving the invitations to your calendar. If registering after 11:59 am EST on May 11th, you will gain access to the site following the timing guidelines listed below. Access is associated with the e-mail address used during registration and participants can only log on with one device. RMA will send you a link to the virtual conference site. In addition, a link to the site will be posted to the conference website.
May 11 (12:00pm EST) to May 17th (5:00 pm EST):
- Registrations received by 11:59 pm EST, Monday through Friday, will be processed by 10:00 am EST the following business day.
- Registrations received over the weekend will have access to the site by 10:00 am EST the following Monday.
- The link to the virtual event platform can be found on the conference website (Access takes at least 24 hours; it’s not immediate).
May 17 (10:00am EST) to May 19 (11:59 pm EST).
- If you register before 9:00 am EST on May 18, you will have access to the conference on May 18 by 10 am EST
- If you register after 9:01 am EST on May 18, you will have access to the conference on May 18 by 5 pm EST
- If you register before 9:00 am EST on May 19, you will have access to the conference on May 19 by 10 am EST
Registrations processed after 9:01 am EST on May 19, will have access to the on-demand content (for those available on-demand) from May 20, 2022 through June 30, 2022.