Due to the rapid advance of the Delta variant and subsequent government actions, we are requiring attendees to be vaccinated and attest to that as part of the registration process. This policy applies to all attending the conference. Check our FAQs for more information on event policies and details.
Registration Cancellation policy:
- Full refunds will be available on all cancellations e-mailed (email@example.com) to the registrar by August 13, 2021 minus a $150.00 processing fee.
- Credit toward future event: If you cancel from August 14 to September 16, 2021, 50% of the registration fee may be used as a credit toward the 2022 event or another RMA program within one year; no processing fee would apply.
- No refunds will be issued after September 17, 2021.
- Registrants failing to attend the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- If the event is canceled by RMA, registrants will receive a full refund for registration fees. However, RMA does not assume responsibility for any other expenses, including the purchase of airline tickets, incurred by the registrant in connection with attending the event.
- Hotel reservations will need to be cancelled directly through the Hotel unless otherwise communicated.
- All applicable refunds will be issued following the close of the event. NOTE: A refund will be returned in the original purchase format. If paying with a credit card, a refund will take an additional 10 business days to post to your account.
COVID-19 accommodations: RMA will provide a full refund for any cancellations due to company restrictions (proof required), illness (proof required) or state, local and federal government regulations regarding COVID-19. If RMA cancels the event, full refunds will be granted.
MinBanc Foundation Grants
Are you employed by a minority- or women-owned bank? RMA has partnered with MinBanc, which reimburses training costs for minority- and women-owned banks. To learn more or apply, visit minbanc.org.