901 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Member early bird rate on or before September 15, 2022 - $1,500.00
Member rate beginning September 16, 2022 - $1,700.00
Nonmember early bird rate on or before September 15, 2022 - $1,650.00
Nonmember rate beginning September 16, 2022 - $1,850.00
RMA’s Annual Risk Management Conference provides the opportunity to attend to RMA’s premier event of the year and to connect with industry peers and subject matter experts face-to-face. By attending in person, you will be able to attend educational session, meet with industry providers that can help solve business needs and networks and learn from peers. Though the agenda, you will discover best practices for dealing with the critical issues facing your bank today and some that you’ll face tomorrow.
Click here to learn more about the event! https://www.rmahq.org/conferences/2022-annual-risk-management-conference/
Registration fee includes.
Access to in-person event October 23-25, 2022
- Exclusive in-person content
- 2 receptions, breakfast, and lunch each event day
- Solution center, RMA’s exhibition hall, designed to help you find solutions to organizational challenges
- In-person networking opportunities
Access to virtual event running from December 5-8, 2022
- Exclusive virtual content
- Virtual solution center to explore solutions to solve organizational
- On-demand content available through January 2023
Don’t forget to book your hotel early to get the group rate. Click here 2022 Annual Risk Management Conference Travel Info (rmahq.org) to book your room.
Additional details will be distributed closer to the conference date.