The above early bird price is available until December 3, 2021. Beginning December 4, 2021 the price will be $5,150 for members and $7,905 for non-members.
RMA Commercial Lending School Virtual Track 2 & Commercial Real Estate Lending I: Introduction Virtual & Self-Directed Online Learning Bundle
Many banks are experiencing a shortage of analysts and new lenders, and not all are able to commit the resources needed for a traditional in-house credit-training program.
To meet the need for a comprehensive, yet accessible credit-training program, institutions are turning to the RMA Commercial Lending School (CLS).
Designed to be the equivalent of a bank’s commercial-training program, the RMA CLS offers an organized group of six core subjects (plus an optional real estate lending course) woven together by four customized case studies to reinforce the learning experience:
• Credit Analysis Basics
• Analyzing Business Tax Returns
• Analyzing Personal Financial Statements and Tax Returns
• Writing the Credit Analysis
• Cash Flow Analysis I
• Structuring Commercial Loans I
• Optional: Commercial Real Estate Lending I
The result is top-quality credit training offered within a framework that develops and reinforces skills your employees need to function independently as commercial analysts or lenders.
The School is delivered live online and includes non-classroom days set aside for group collaboration, plus substantial independent work and small group assignments.
Self-Directed Online Learning Reinforcement Bundle
Complement and reinforce the concepts learned throughout the program with the option of adding our Self-Directed Online Learning Reinforcement Bundle for an additional fee.
These modern, updated courses take your acumen to another level. You will demonstrate your understanding of key concepts using highly engaging case studies and interactivities done at your own pace.
• Borrower Analysis: Qualitative Factors: Learn how to analyze and evaluate your borrower’s market condition and management experience
• Balance Sheet Analysis: Develop the skills to evaluate the strength of a balance sheet through liquidity analysis
• Income Statement Analysis: Learn how to apply income statement measures to analyze the profitability of a company
• Combined Balance Sheet & Income Statement Analysis: Learn how to interpret repayment risks through analyzing a company’s balance sheet and income statement.
• Structuring Commercial Loans: Learn how to analyze relevant information to structure commercial loans that balance a bank's risk appetite with meeting client needs.
Event Cancellation Policy
Should your plans change and you are unable to attend the course, RMA’s cancellation policy is located on our website at https://www.rmahq.org/registration-information