As commercial banking business gets more competitive and margins are more compressed, credit and underwriting teams enter the spotlight for significant opportunities to add value to their organizations through efficiencies, improved capacity, and consistency in delivering credit services. You may...
As commercial banking business gets more competitive and margins are more compressed, credit and underwriting teams enter the spotlight for significant opportunities to add value to their organizations through efficiencies, improved capacity, and consistency in delivering credit services. You may have the best banking products at lowest pricing and the best sales teams, but if your credit group does not work, you will not be able to win and close deals and will not be able to manage your portfolio to ensure credit quality and minimize credit losses.
The course is designed to provide you with the resources to be successful in strategically managing the day-to-day realities while developing a plan to move your team in the right direction. In addition to providing good foundational practices for managing successful credit teams, the course will equip you with techniques and strategies to build a high performing and committed team.
Who will benefit
CAMS is designed for team leaders who oversee credit analysis, portfolio management, and underwriting teams as well as assistant team leaders or soon to become managers.
- Be able to create and implement a 12-month plan to build a high-performing credit team.
- Materially improve team productivity and efficiencies.
- Develop processes that drive consistency of your team’s performance
- Link goals of the organization to specific goals of the team.
- Increase team-member commitment and satisfaction.
- Develop more effective and successful managers, including developing an ability to greater influence teams and increase positive organizational impact
- Attract, develop, and retain highly efficient and skilled credit staff
- Materially improve quality of underwriting and turnaround of deals
- Make your organization more competitive by improving your credit team as opposed to the conventional and outdated model of primarily investing into the sales side of business
- Improve efficiency and relationship between credit and lending teams
This course is structured for team leaders charged with responsibility for credit analysis, portfolio management, and underwriting teams. Prior management experience is desired but not required. The only prerequisite is an open mind and willingness to explore new managerial techniques and approaches.
IMPORTANT: Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email. Please contact Customer Care, 1-800-677-7621 or email@example.com if you don't receive the email within one business day.
Click here for a statement from RMA on the Coronavirus/COVID-19.