Back to Understanding and Managing the Risks of Remote Deposit Capture
Remote deposit capture (RDC) services are increasing in popularity and are now offered by the majority of financial institutions. In fact, no financial services technology has ever been adopted faster. While RDC offers compelling benefits for both the banks that offer it and their business banking customers, it is not without risks. This Web seminar reviews the risks associated with RDC and the ways in which banks can manage and mitigate those risks.
Who will benefit?
This seminar helps managers at community and smaller regional banks that do not yet offer RDC and managers at institutions currently offering the service that want to ensure that key risks are understood and appropriately managed. These managers include chief operating officers, chief risk officers, operational risk managers, operations managers, business banking product managers, auditors, and compliance professionals.
- Gain an awareness of the risks associated with offering RDC.
- Become familiar with FFIEC guidance on the topic issued in January 2009.
- Learn about actions to consider related to managing the risks associated with RDC services.
Our Web seminars provide the following benefits:
- Cost-efficient and convenient — There’s no travel time, travel expenses, or time out of the office.
- Available 24/7 to suit your schedule
- Risk-free — You can go back and listen as often as you like within 30 days from the date of your first log-in.
- Safe and secure — Only those enrolled with the user ID and password can access the course.
- All you need is an Internet connection.
- Abobe Flash version 9 or higher.
- Recommeded screen size, 1024 x 768 pixels..
- Internet connection (high-speed broadband connection recommended).
- Speakers or a headset.
- Port 80 must be open both incoming and outgoing.