Identifying and implementing a risk-based approach to information security and cybersecurity.
Information security, including cybersecurity, continues to be a topic of profound significance. With cyber incidents and information security breaches occurring more frequently, regulators are increasingly focused on this topic and banks need to take extraordinary measures to manage this risk effectively and efficiently. Too often information security is approached as a technology issue, when in fact, it is a substantial business risk that touches many areas, and must be managed in a cross-functional, holistic way.
This recorded Web seminar will define a risk-based approach to information security and cybersecurity and help banks determine the right program structure by identifying roles and responsibilities within IT as well as other areas of the bank. The seminar will offer tools to help quantify and assess information security risk and identify data breach response techniques. It will also provide an understanding of the risks associated with mobile banking, and using cloud providers and third-party vendors.
Length: Two 60-minute sessions
Who will benefit?
This seminar is for professionals working in financial institutions in operational risk management, risk management, information security, IT, corporate governance, auditing, or compliance.
- Learn to create an information security program that is cross-functional, flexible, and efficient.
- Understand the roles of IT versus business within the information security program.
- Recognize, and learn to prevent, vulnerabilities that could occur through changes at the bank.
- Understand the risks associated with mobile banking, cloud providers, and third-party vendors.
- Identify data breach response techniques.
Our Web seminars provide the following benefits:
- Cost-efficient and convenient — There’s no travel time, travel expenses, or time out of the office.
- Available 24/7 to suit your schedule
- Risk-free — You can go back and listen as often as you like within 30 days from the date of your first log-in.
- Safe and secure — Only those enrolled with the user ID and password can access the course.
- All you need is an Internet connection.
- Abobe Flash version 9 or higher.
- Recommeded screen size, 1024 x 768 pixels..
- Internet connection (high-speed broadband connection recommended).
- Speakers or a headset.
- Port 80 must be open both incoming and outgoing.