Back to Governance, Risk, and Compliance Survey Results (Download)
One hundred twenty-six individuals completed this Web-based survey, which was conducted in September of 2007. The report starts with an overall summary, and then breaks out results from international banks, regional banks, and community banks.
Key Areas of the Survey
Reviewing the results of this survey will allow you to compare your experiences to those of your peers about the following:
- Implementation of governance, risk, and compliance programs.
- What is being assessed? What is the perceived impact?
- The different effects of GRC to individual institutions.
- Nearly 7 out of 10 institutions do not currently have a GRC integration plan or program.
- The number of International Banks having a GRC integration plan or program in place contrasts sharply against that of regional or community banks.