Back to 2nd Quarter 2017 Credit Trends in Commercial Lending Web Seminar
The commercial lending markets continue to experience tremendous change in terms of credit performance and risk assessment for different types of borrowers. This web seminar presents recent credit risk trends in the U.S. commercial markets. Trends and analysis will be presented by line of business (business banking, middle market, large corporate, and commercial real estate); by industry; by deal size and structure; and by borrower and/or property geography. Join The Risk Management Association and Automated Financial Systems, Inc. as we review 2nd Quarter 2017 market insights from the Risk Analysis Service (RAS), the industry-leading credit risk management data consortium. Gain current market insight into recent performance of key indicators of credit risk, including probability of default and loss given default ratings, delinquency and non-accrual levels and trends, charge-offs, and line utilization rates. Attendees will be provided with top-of-mind issues related to these market trends and other observations likely to effect the lending and credit risk management arena in the coming months and year.
Who will benefit?
This seminar will benefit those individuals responsible for credit quality, credit reporting, loan origination, industry analysis, or other functions within credit risk management.
Questions you are asking and we will address include:
- Has loan growth resumed, and where?
- What industries remain high risk, and what sectors are showing signs of recovery?
- What geographical regions of the country are holding up the best?
- What is the trend in delinquencies, defaults, and classified assets?
- How does credit quality compare across large corporate, middle market, and business banking lines of business?
- Has the pace of charge-offs moderated?
Tom Cronin, Jeremy Chalson
AFS-Automated Financial Systems
Risk Management Association