As we enter the final months of 2021 and navigate towards a post-pandemic recovery, risk professionals are preparing for the challenges ahead. How will the economy respond? How do banks prepare for new regulations and build the workforce of the future? How do financial institutions prepare for emerging and evolving risks such as climate and cyber risk?
Join the Risk Management Association's "2021 Risk Management Conference" to Advance Your World and enhance our discussion around these critical issues. This year's conference commences Monday October 25 and includes the debut of our "Women In Risk Summit" on Friday October 29. Throughout the week, we are also integrating engaging panels from our annual "Annual Internal Audit Conference."
Keynotes will include:
- Michael Lewis, Author and Financial Journalist
- Dr. Charity Dean, CEO and Co-Founder, The Public Health Company
- Mark Zandi, Chief Economist, Moody’s
- CRO Panel featuring Mark Midkiff, KeyBank; Clarke Starnes, Truist; and Kevin Slane, Sandy Spring Bank
- Michael Hsu, Acting Comptroller of the Currency, OCC
- Bob Kolasky, Director of National Risk Management Center, Department of Homeland Security
- Charlie Scharf, CEO, Wells Fargo
- RMA Board Panel featuring Micheal Nassy, Executive Vice President & Chief Credit Officer, FVC Bank; RMA Board Chair Jodi Richard, Chief Risk Officer, U.S. Bancorp; RMA Board Vice Chair Philippa Girling, Chief Risk Officer, VaroBank; RMA Board Treasurer
The 2021 Risk Management Conference is once again virtual and our digital platform is optimized for you to network and collaborate with over 5,000 of your risk professional peers. Plus, bring your entire team and get CPE credits. Besides Advancing Your World, you can also advance your career!
This is a conference you don’t want to miss. The Risk Management Association members can register individually here.