Credit Analysis Manager Seminar
Credit Analysis Manager Seminar is designed to provide participants with the resources to be successful in strategically managing the day-to-day realities while developing a plan to move teams forward in the right direction. In addition to providing good foundational practices for managing successful credit teams, the course will equip participants with techniques and strategies to build a high-performing and committed team.
This course is structured for team leaders charged with responsibility for credit analysis, portfolio management, and underwriting teams. Prior management experience is desired but not required.
The only prerequisite is an open mind and willingness to explore new managerial techniques and approaches and well as desire to bring about positive changes to your team.
Who Will Benefit?
CAMS is designed for team leaders who oversee credit analysis, portfolio management, and underwriting teams as well as assistant team leaders or soon to become managers. The program may also be of interest to members of HR or talent management teams who want to understand the challenges, dynamics, and mechanics within credit and underwriting teams.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Create and implement a 12-month plan to build a high performing credit team.
- Materially improve team productivity and efficiencies.
- Develop processes that drive consistency of team performance.
- Link goals of the organization to specific goals of the team.
- Increase team-member commitment and satisfaction.
- Improve quality of underwriting and turnaround of deals in a measurable way.
- Improve management and strategic thinking skills that will help to with career advancement.
By the end of the course, participants will begin drafting their own plans to bring material improvements to their credit/ underwriting teams, overhaul an existing team, or build a highly successful credit team from the ground up. Through a mix of case studies, group activities, and active discussions, participants are better prepared to apply the content learned on the job.