Structuring Commercial Loans (Online)
Structuring Commercial Loans (Online) teaches financial professionals the fundamental principles of how to structure a commercial or corporate loan. Individuals analyze the relevant information to structure commercial loans that balance a bank’s risk appetite with meeting clients’ needs.
Participants are expected to have a thorough knowledge of financial accounting, traditional financial statement analysis, and cash flow analysis.
Who Will Benefit?
Credit and lending professionals who would like to improve their skills in evaluating and structuring financial solutions.
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Analyze a loan covenant to ensure it has the correct elements to properly protect the bank.
- Analyze offered collateral to determine if it is appropriate and equivalent for the situation.
- Structure a seasonal loan that appropriately balances risk and customer need.
- Structure a permanent working capital loan that appropriately balances risk and customer need.
- Structure a bridge loan that appropriately balances risk and customer need.
- Structure a term loan that appropriately balances risk and customer need.
- Position capital structure to maximize the opportunity for successful repayment of debt.
Structuring Commercial Loans (Online) engages learners by focusing on problems likely to surface on the job. Learners progress through the course material and investigate key concepts related to structuring commercial loans. The course provides a safe environment to practice the skills and knowledge gained, allowing learners to personalize and translate the information learned to their own experiences.