Prepare for the next steps in your/your employees ORM career with the Operational Risk Management (ORM) Fundamentals Certificate, created to validate an institution’s entry-level ORM training program and/or identify any gaps in training. It is intended to be taken by individuals new to the operational risk discipline who have recently completed training.
The certificate is awarded to the participant after they score 80% or higher on a 30-question online exam. The exam covers topics including:
- Introduction to Operational Risk
- Information Security in Operational Risk
- Internal Loss Events
- Key Risk Indicators
- Quantitative Modeling of Operational Risk
- Risk and Control Self-Assessments
- Understanding External Losses for a Robust OpRisk Program
- Understanding the Boundaries Between Credit Risk and Operational Risk
- Understanding the Value of Scenario Analysis in Operational Risk
Individuals who pass the exam confirm they have a solid understanding of general Operational Risk concepts.