Banking is a challenging profession, leaving many Members without the time they would like to build their networks and learn from peers.
To give peers that time to connect and share insights to address challenges and seize opportunities, RMA Roundtables are fully peer sourced. This includes:
- Crowd-sourced meeting topics
- A steering committee of attendees who sets event venue and agenda
- Open enrollment events or personalized invitations (organizers’ choice)
- 25 attendees or fewer – all speak and participate
- Staff assistance with logistics and research