Credit Essentials Course
A growing concern among RMA members is the future of the banking industry and the development of the next generation of talent. RMA is dedicated to providing the resources needed at colleges and universities to build a brighter future. This course incorporates essential underwriting topics compiled from existing RMA courses that address subjects from financial statement analysis to loan structuring, coupled with case studies and exams.
Topics covered in the course:
- Getting to know the customer;
- Analyzing nonfinancial techniques;
- Understanding financial statements and cash flow;
- Understanding cash flow projections;
- Loan structuring;
- Collateral and third-party support;
- Retail credit;
- Personal and business financial statement and tax return;
- Global cash flow;
- Loan documentation.