Get started today with RMA’s online ratio database, eStatement Studies.
Same great format. Same classic ratios. Same respected source of industry benchmarks.
|# Users||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
Members qualify for savings.
Log in to see if you qualify for a lower rate, or become a member to save as much as $315 or more.
Note: This is a 12-month subscription, and will auto-renew prior to its expiration. RMA will not authorize any charges without your consent, however you will receive a renewal invoice due prior to expiration of the subscription. Your payment will renew the subscription for an additional 12-month term.
Login instructions will be emailed within one business day.
This valuable, online resource combines data from the Annual Statement Studies: Financial Ratio Benchmarks book with data on Industry Default Probabilities and Cash Flow Measures.
Financial Ratio Benchmarks includes:
- Nineteen classic financial statement ratios, clearly defined.
- Common-size, balance sheet and income statement line items, arrayed by asset and sales size. Six different asset and sales size categories are presented to ensure a perfect match to your situation.
- Unique information. No other information provider has data sources like ours.
- More than 597 industries are presented using the 2017 North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes.
- Data available for 23 years. You’ll get the most up-to-date information industry averages and financial ratios for the current period, and you’ll be able to quickly compare it to past periods.
Industry Default Probabilities and Cash Flow Measures includes:
Only available in eStatement Studies
- Cash flow measures on a common-size percentage scale.
- Change in position, normalized, year over year, for eight financial statement line items.
- Sustainable Growth Rate and Funded Debt/EBITDA ratios.
- Trend data available for the past five years.
eStatement Studies provides quick, convenient access to numerous benefits:
- Ability to export data into an Excel® spreadsheet. The Excel download includes a client comparison worksheet allowing you to enter and calculate your client’s financial statements, and easily compare side-by-side to the industry standards.
- License to incorporate Statement Studies data into your client reports—a $139 savings!
- Information delivered to your desktop via the Web, 24/7.
- Query function allows you to find what you need more quickly and easily than ever before. In a matter of seconds, you can mine the database of 135,000 financial statements for each of the 23 years of data for profiles that fit your needs.
- Sector reports incorporate two-, three-, four-, and five-digit reporting based on the 2017 NAICS codes. This gives you access to more than 2,000 industry benchmarking reports to enhance your analysis.
- Ability to break out the data by region, not available in the printed version.