How it Works:
- Users will get access to SRA Watchtower to complete a Risk Maturity self-assessment.
- Answer questions structured around nine risk categories with a total of 45 different attributes.
- View ratings and determine gaps where improvement can be achieved.
- Create risk improvement activities and develop a risk program roadmap.
- Monitor and track risk management activities.
- Educate the board, and promote conversations on current and future risk maturity.
- Inform regulators on risk maturity progress.
- Access peer comparatives.
The Risk Maturity Framework and self-assessment is completed via SRA Watchtower where results can be viewed, shared and readily accessible through downloadable reporting and data visualizations.