What is RMA's Women in Risk Initiative?
RMA’s Women In Risk mission is to create a network of community for women in Risk Management, while motivating, inspiring, and empowering each other to define and create success through their individual strengths, authenticity, and uniqueness.
Members of the group are looking to:
- Build a network of like-minded people in the same career field who are dedicated to advancing women's careers in risk management.
- Gain knowledge from others who have been through similar experiences.
- Create an environment to learn how others handled various situations.
- Share knowledge with junior professionals – providing a safety net and encouragement on their journey.
- Be an advocate for themselves, their colleagues, and their profession.
- Be empowered to define and own their success.
- Maintain an unshakable assurance of their decisions.
- Be vocal and be bold!
- Provide encouragement and support during challenging times.
- Lean into the discomfort and uncertainty - uncomfortable situations and challenges are opportunities for growth.
The 2021 RMA Women in Risk Summit brought together women business leaders and their allies to share personal journeys, inspiring stories on overcoming workplace challenges, and career advice.
Interested in learning more or joining a mentor circle?
Fill out the form below to get involved!